Hello , all .
It's been a while I did not shared about my shawl tutorial . To view my previous shawl tutorials, you can click all the links below :
As for today , I'll be sharing my everyday shawl style . Actually , it just a simple steps. But in this tutorial , I needed a lot of pictures to show the tutorial in more details. I'm wearing Dior shawl from Cloverush . Other colours of this shawl as per seen in my flat lay above . =)
So , let's we start shall we ? =)
This is what you need for this tutorial - small pin , bobby pin and needle pin . But , not all will be using in this style . =)
|Tak pakai semua pun|
1. Make your shawl one side short and one side long .
2. Take a short side , fold it a bit .
3. Then , pin the short side on your inner .
4. After you pin it , the excessive shawl from the short side , you can just tuck it underneath of your back inner .
And , you will get your shawl looks like in the picture below .
5. Then , take a bobby pin and pin it on your side of your head at the long side shawl .
6. Take the long side of the shawl , just wrap it around your neck .
7. Long side of your shawl will be look like below picture .
The end part , there are two style you can do it .
8a . You can just leave the shawl as below , or ....
8b. You can take it and wrap underneath of your front side shawl and tuck it on the back .
Your look will be seen as per below picture .
Please ignore my panda eyes .hihihi... I really do have a major problem of dark circle . Even, my BB cream can't hide my dark circle . ='(
Happy trying .