Hello everyone. How was your last Sunday? What are your activities? I'm craving for butter chicken and I've cooked. Truthfully ,I'm not very good in cooking. And, I hate cooking. Hihihi
For me to fullfil my crave I had to cook. Shall we get started how to cook a butter chicken.
2) Cooking Butter - I use Tatura brand
3) Chili padi
4) Evaporated Milk ( susu cair )
5) Chicken - depends on what size you want and already been fried
6) Curry leaves
PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS:
1) Blend some onion and Chili padi together. How many Chili to use depends on your spicy level. I love spicy so I use around 10 Chili padi. And, I add more afterwards.
2) Fried the chicken.
HOW TO COOK:
1) Put half of cooking butter into the hot pan.
2) Then, put in the onion and Chili padi that already been blended together. Stir it all together.
3) Next, put in the evaporated milk half of the can. If you want more sauce, you can pour all of the milk. If you want your butter chicken a bit dry only use half of it. I wanted my butter chicken a bit dry. Stir all together until it boiled.
4) Then, put the fried chicken into all the other ingredients and stir it together. Stir it so that all of the sauce blend well with the chicken.
5) The last step, put some salt depends on your own taste and curry leaves.
And, Walla~ your butter chicken is ready to eat.
IT IS AN EASY RECIPE RIGHT? HAPPY TRYING ALL.