So , here the ingredients :
- sugar / brown sugar
- baking powder
- low fat milk
- olive oils
The recipe :
1) Peels of the banana and mash it till become everything crumble in a bowl .
2) In other bowl , put some flour , pinch of salt , some sugar / brown sugar ( I use brown sugar ) and pinch of baking power ( this time I didn't use baking powder because I don't have it , hihihihi ).
3) In the new bowl , I mixed up 3 eggs and low fat milk .
4) Mixed the ingredients in bowl two and bowl three into the banana bowl . Stir everything together .
5) Heat up the frying pan and it's time to cook the banana pancakes .
6) Take note , how much to put the sugar , salt , cinnamon , baking powder , eggs and milk depends on how many banana you use .
After , a few mins , here my pancakes . You can eat the pancakes with ice-cream or blueberry/strawberry jam . Depends on your taste .
Happy trying , fellows ~ =D